Bei GMAIL geht ein neuer Virus um. Hier der Report einer Freundin von mir:
* I opened my Gmail this morning and saw an email: Google Accounts: Alert (Note: it was 24 hours old)
* When I opened it the message stated that accounts were being selected at random to be deleted and if I wished to keep my account I should send in my Name, DOB, Password, etc.
* I figured it for a scam and started a check with Google forums.
* Meanwhile, a second message came in--attached to the original. This one said that Google Database was over loaded and if I wished to keep my account to send in the same info I mentioned above.
* While I was in the forums My Gmail signed off on its own
* I could not log in again
* I tried to have my password reset but that didn't work
* I had to report my account as compromised--Google uses a process to send a new password to a "secondary" contact email
* I had to clear my cache and cookies, close the browser and finally I could log in with my new password
Please Publish to your Readers:
If you receive a message with the subject: Google Accounts: Alert or just Google Accounts
DO NOT OPEN IT ! DELETE IT !
AS SOON AS YOU OPEN IT--YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE COMPROMISED--IT IS A PHISHING SCAM !